If you have any questions that aren't covered here, please get in touch.


  • w-facebook
  • Twitter Clean
City & Guilds Level 3 Qualified endorsement image.
Logo of endorsement from ELECSA showing She Sparks is a Part P Registered Contractor.
Trustmark logo showing Government Endorsed Quality.
Endorsement logo for ELECSA, showing She Sparks isa Registered Competent Person.

Areas I Cover


Being based in Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, She Sparks Ltd are in the heart of the Midlands. I travel locally, into the bordering counties of Rutland, Nottinghamshire and within Leicestershire itself. Villages I visit regularly include:

  • Melton Mowbray

  • Vale of Belvoir

  • Oakham

  • Uppingham

  • All surrounding villages


If where you live isn't listed here, get in touch to see if I cover your area. 

01664 669198 

07810 508859 

01664 669198

07810 508859